Third, the power of rhetoric "reactionaries", "expansionist imperialists" is astonishing and baffling when seen in black and white on the page. Glad to know more about the struggle that Tibet has had, as the original events were before my time. Also glad that this impressive man shared his thoughts and experiences for me to read.
An autobiographical account of the life of the Dalai Lama that discusses the childhood he spent in exile, his struggle to gain freedom for Tibet, and the effect he has had on Tibetan Buddhism. Home Groups Talk Zeitgeist.
- Crochet Pattern - Land of Nod Sleeper Cap - Easy/Beginner Hat Pattern by Busy Mom Designs?
- Refine your editions:.
- Suggestions - typalogivo.tk.
Members Reviews Popularity Average rating Mentions 2 54, 4. Add to Your books. Add to wishlist.
- Spinach:The Ultimate Recipe Guide.
- Tyrkers Tale (The Worlds Edge Series Book 1);
- My Land and My People: The Memoirs of His Holiness the Dalai Lama of Tibet?
- Biological Energy Conservation: Oxidative Phosphorylation (Outline Studies in Biology)?
- A genealogical and heraldic history of the commoners of Great Britain and Ireland, enjoying territorial possessions or high official rank; but univested with heritable honours (1835) Volume 4.
- My Land and My People by The Dalai Lama | Grand Central Publishing.
- My Land and My People!
No current Talk conversations about this book. I read this book last Spring.
My Land and My People: The Original Autobiography of His Holiness the Dalai Lama of Tibet
While reading this book, I was struck by several things. Status The Dalai Lama — primary author all editions calculated Ford, Melissa Mathison Foreword secondary author all editions confirmed. You must log in to edit Common Knowledge data.
Dalai Lama XIV. References to this work on external resources.
My Land and My People by The Dalai Lama (ebook)
Wikipedia in English None. Book description.
- My land and my people : the original autobiography of His Holiness the Dalai Lama of Tibet;
- My Land and My People: The Memoirs of His Holiness the Dalai Lama of Tibet by Dalai Lama - .
- Rapture (A Dark Days Ending Book 1).
Haiku summary. My Land and My People tells the story of his life. Quick Links Amazon. Light to moderate shelf wear. Clean pages. No dust jacket as issued.. His Holiness the fourteenth Dalai Lama of Tibet relates the story of his brief, tumultuous reign Bookseller: millhousebooks. Gold jacket covering dark brown cloth boards. Contains pictorial plates. Pages remain bright with light foxing to text block edge and dog earing inside.
Binding is firm with light corner bumping to the bright boards. Bookseller: Book Haven. The autobiography of his Holiness the Dalai Lama.
Ed: David Howarth. Very good copy. Published : Bookseller: Anthony C. Blue pictorial jacket covering black and grey boards. Contains photographic plates. Pages remain bright with rough cut edges, light foxing and tanning to a few pages.